Easy Fish Pasta
by Marijke Westra
Preparation time less than 30 mins
Cooking time 10 to 30 mins
300g/10½oz fresh tagliatelle
150g/5oz smoked salmon strips
50g/2oz surimi (or real crab)
handful of sugar snaps
150ml/¼pt crème fraîche
salt and pepper
lemon, juice only
handful of parmesan, grated
1. Blanch the sugar snaps for 1 minute and drain well.
2. Put the crème fraîche in a small pan and heat it but do not
let it boil.
3. Shred the dill and basil, press the garlic and add to the pan. Stir to
let the flavours mix.
4. Add the sugar snaps, the surimi and the salmon and stir again.
5. Boil the pasta according to packet instructions and drain.
6. Mix the pasta with the sauce and serve on a plate with a basil leaf to
garnish and some grated parmesan.
Smoked Salmon Recipe Ideas
(c) Copyright 2004 Uig Lodge Smoked