by James Martin
Preparation time less than 30 mins
Cooking time 10 to 30 mins
1 slice smoked salmon, chopped or, 1 slice ham chopped
or, handful of mushrooms,
chopped parsley and chives, to scatter on top
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to its highest setting.
2. Butter a small, shallow ovenproof dish and scatter the smoked salmon,
ham pieces or mushrooms over the bottom.
3. Add the chopped parsley and chives.
4. Carefully break an egg over the top and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake until the egg white is set but the yolk still runny, approximately
5 minutes, and serve immediately with crusty bread.
Smoked Salmon Recipe Ideas
(c) Copyright 2004 Uig Lodge Smoked